Getting a job after passing 8th standard may seem like a daunting task, but there are options available, and one of them is the High Court job. Working in a High Court can be a rewarding and fulfilling career choice, providing an opportunity to work in a prestigious organization with a secure job and good salary. In this article, we will take a closer look at High Court jobs and what it takes to secure a position.
The Indian High Courts are the principal courts of their respective states and union territories. They have jurisdiction over civil and criminal matters, and their decisions are binding on all lower courts within their jurisdiction. High Court jobs are highly sought after, and there are several positions available for candidates with a minimum educational qualification of 8th standard.
Positions available for 8th pass candidates in the High Court:
- Peon/Chowkidar/Safai Karmachari: These positions are the most commonly available jobs for candidates who have passed 8th standard. The primary responsibilities include maintaining the cleanliness and security of the court premises, running errands, and performing other duties as assigned.
- Driver: High Courts also require drivers to transport judges, court officials, and other staff members. Candidates who possess a valid driving license and a minimum educational qualification of 8th standard can apply for this position.
- Gardener: High Court gardens are maintained to the highest standards, and there is a demand for skilled gardeners who can maintain the beauty of the court grounds. Candidates with experience in gardening and a minimum educational qualification of 8th standard can apply for this position.
How to apply for High Court jobs:
- Check the official website of the High Court you wish to apply to for job notifications.
- Look for job postings that match your educational qualification and experience.
- Download and fill in the application form as per the instructions provided.
- Submit the completed application form along with the required documents to the designated address.
- Prepare for the written test and interview, if required.
- Attend the written test and interview and await the final selection.
High Court jobs are an excellent career option for candidates who have passed 8th standard. They offer job security, a good salary, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the organization. Candidates who wish to apply for High Court jobs should keep an eye on the official website of the High Court they wish to apply to and be prepared to meet the requirements of the job posting. With dedication and hard work, one can achieve success in securing a High Court job.